[NJTechDiv] still have the issue

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:07:19 UTC 2024

Hi Ken,

I have no idea what has been causing your problem.  As far as Microsoft
Accessibility, I have used them quite often and have found them quite
helpful.  They have to explain to everybody what Quick Assist is.  They
don't know what you already know about it.  I usually haven't had that hard
a time understanding accents of people from other countries.  Granted, I
learned Spanish starting in middle school and have always been good at
languages.  I'd give Microsoft Accessibility another try.  I know they'll
be able to help you if you enable Quick Assist.

Serena