[nobe-l] Introduction and questions

Caitlin Lynch caitlin.m.lynch at gmail.com
Wed May 18 15:45:07 UTC 2011

Hello Lucy,
   Congratulations on your graduation, that is fabulous! I have a
teaching degree in secondary education, but I know for me, personally,
my Braille Note was crucial. I have a friend who taught developmental
writing at the community college level, and she was able to connect
her Braille Note to a computer which projected onto a screen for her
students to see. She said this was crucial. For now, that's as far as
technology and my brain are concerned.

Hope this helps,
Caitlin