[nobe-l] Introduction and questions

Brandy W branlw at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 20:07:46 UTC 2011

A computer with speech software, and a Braille note along with some scanning
software or device such as the KNFB Reader would be helpful.

I also have Lebers, but I teach young children.

Bran

"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll
smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future
worth living for."
-Author Unknown

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Do you want to: *earn extra income?
*get toys for free?
*get sale updates on our award winning products that have never been
recalled?
Just ask!