[nobe-l] lesson plan presentation

Elizabeth Anderson e.f.cooks at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Nov 15 02:56:57 UTC 2012

This is where I run into a problem.  All lessons must be on a flash drive.
I've just been setting up either before class or  I'm the llast presenter.
Therefore, all presentations are on projector.  My movements
arerestricted...I am literally stuck between the desk and the white board
and I am not assured that I can be seen clearly by all in the room.