[nobe-l] questions about observing students.

Jenna and Bilko lilstarlet09 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 23:10:12 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I was wondering if  anybody has any ideas on how I would observe
student behaviors, and the triggers for them? Like why a student
"randomly" starts throwing things across the room and such.  I was
thinking of having a classroom teacher observe, or a Para
Professional, but that isn't always an option.  I don't know how I am
going to do this since a lot of the triggers are things I need to see,
as well as the behavior may be visual as well. Feel free to email me
off list at
jkarg at falcon.bgsu.edu
Thankyou for any advice! I really appreciate it!
Jenna Karg
--
Jenna and Guide "Sargent" Bilko