[nobe-l] communicate with blind special education teacher strategies teach reading to studdents with learning disabilities

Sara Rooz sararooz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:16:47 UTC 2013

Hi. My name is Sara Rooz. I am a blind  certified special education teacher as well as a certified teacherof the blind and visually  impaired in New York
state. Are other blind special education teachers on this list? What strategies do other special education teachers who teach students with learning disabilities readingcomprehension?   Please respond at your leisure.
Sara Rooz
email: sararooz at gmail.com