[nobe-l] How AMC Stole Christmas

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 23:38:37 UTC 2015

Kelly, do you know how the movi theater staff mark their
equipment to determine what to give us?  Do you know where they
store things and how they should determine what to give their
customers?  I certainly don't.  I would be happy to help train
them, but when they give me a set of headphones that don't have
any indicating markings on them that I as a blind person can use
and tell me their descriptive video and assure me that they're
not the ones that merely make the movie louder for the hearing
impaired, I don't know if they got it right until the movie
starts, and I don't know how they distinguish which set of
headphones does what.  That seems to me to be something someone
from the theater who knows how they sort their equipment has to
do the training on.