[nobe-l] blind nanny in training

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:11:20 UTC 2015

Yes, perhaps I should consider something else. I found a website for
homeschool teachers and have also looked at the transfer degree at my
community college that deals with elementary education--their special
education degree is only an associate's as a teacher's aide. If I were
to teach in schools, I guess I could bring my guide dog there and not
have to worry about my employer (who probably would be a mother)
worrying that he/she will mess up her floors; even if I did tell her
that the dog is highly trained and will go on command by me outside.
And if I did become some sort of teacher, I would want to work with
the elementary children and if that is no good, than as an English
teacher. I would love to be a nanny, though, very much.
Maybe I should just pray about it and see where God wants me to be,
because it won't matter how badly I may want one or the other, God is
mightier than any person and will put me where He sees fit. Thank you
all.

Kayla