[nobe-l] resume question

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Sun May 17 20:59:55 UTC 2015

Craig:

I am a blind teacher of the blind and visually impaired.  I recommend that
you don't put it on the resume, but bring it up during the interview.  This
way you can mention it along with any other leadership situations you have
experienced, yet not focusing on your rol  as am NFB Chapter President being
soley a blindness related roel that you have played.

Karen