[nobe-l] resume question

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Tue May 19 12:28:11 UTC 2015

I would like to put together a list of recommendations & needed skills for what a blind person needs to do/have in order to be a substitute teacher in regular education settings. This would be for someone on a substitute list that could be called for a daily position at an elementary, middle, or high school setting.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone