[nobe-l] Aspiring Teacher starting Demonstration Teaching soon

Karen Palau kapa3960 at verizon.net
Sun May 24 15:10:33 UTC 2015

Hi Amanda:

Good luck on your student teaching situations!  I would pick a daily monitor
to call on students that hold up hands.  The job could be one that is
assigned due to homeworks done or for good behavior or something other than
based on grades.  It then puts all of the students in the running for the
honor.

Karen