[nobe-l] perky duck

Kayla James christgirl813 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:35:30 UTC 2016

Dear Kelsey,
hi, I'm Kayla. When I was interested in becoming a Braille
transcriber, I downloaded Perky Duck. It's just the computer system
you have. When I questioned someone about this, apparently it only
works on old computers. I don't know why or what the deal is, but that
happened to me over a year or two ago.
I'm saddened that they haven't tried to fix this.