[nobe-l] Question: iOS Voiceover for beginner child

J Acheson listsetal at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 12:55:28 UTC 2016

I have a student who is just starting out with an iPad. He is having tremendous trouble comprehending the concept of and physical movement needed to navigate the iPad screen. I have tried a number of activities. Does anybody have suggestions for apps that will help him practice movements on screen and orientation? He is an elementary student grade 4.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone