[nobe-l] disability & ecology

Emily K. Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 22:28:15 UTC 2016

Good evening, everyone,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I’d like to invite you to join my new Facebook group, Ecology & Disability: Extending Access to the More-Than-Human World. This is a space where disabled and nondisabled academics, activists, students, and nature enthusiasts can gather to discuss how to make ecological activities more accessible. Please feel free to share the group with anyone who might be interested! Once we have a few conversations going, I’d like to start a blog.

Here’s the group URL: www.facebook.com/groups/1756874304534844/

Best,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael, M.A.
University of North Florida | Florida State College at Jacksonville
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke