[nobe-l] {Spam?} Preparing for CBEST and CSAT

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 16:32:36 UTC 2016

Hello,
For those of you who may not know me, I am a junior at UCLA, looking into get California teaching credential and masters after my undergraduate studies.
I have not decided specifically what subjects, although TVI is most likely at this point.
In order to apply to graduate programs in this area, I have to take CBEST and CSAT, and would like to know what is the best way to prepare for those tests. From my sighted friends who have taken these tests, they are not extremely difficult tests but I still would like to be sufficiently prepared.
Specifically, I would like to know how I can obtain accessible study materials and receive accommodations when I take those tests.
I would appreciate any relevant help.

Best,
Miso Kwak