[nobe-l] {Spam?} Preparing for CBEST and CSAT

Danielle Shives shives1 at myactv.net
Mon Mar 28 13:52:01 UTC 2016

Miso,
I am not familiar with these specific tests and do not live in your area, but I have had to take other education-related tests to get licensed to teach so will try to make some general suggestions based on those experiences. Can you find any websites or other contact information for whoever administers these tests? There should be information available about how to request accommodations. If you can't find this yourself, perhaps someone at your school has information on who to contact or where to find information about the tests. I'm not sure about accessible study materials; when I took similar tests in the past, there were sample questions and study materials on the website of the company that provided the tests which was very useful, and I also purchased a print book which I scanned myself. This is all I can think of for now; hope it helps and good luck.
Danielle