[nobe-l] State and private schools

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Fri May 27 11:17:35 UTC 2016

Most schools for the blind throughout the world are state runned and
many of them face extremely challenging problems in many countries,
but we rarely hear of private schools for the blind and it is hard to
find out how they function and operate unless we know a person working
for them, so if you are involved in this or know of someone that is,
feel free to tell us more about the school and what it is like there.
It is always nice when private schools cooperate with teachers and
others working in state schools so they can learn from each other and
grow and prosper as much as possible, even though state schools are
limited in many ways.