[nobe-l] Question about teaching

Brian Oglesbee ugaoglesbee at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 11:14:53 UTC 2016

To answer the question about grading assignments   My school system has recently subscribed to the Google classroom. I think this is a free subscription but not sure now I can grade all assignments over my laptop or my iPhone or iPad. Can actually monitor student work as they are typing it and make suggestions

Sent from my iPhone