[nobe-l] Sharing post from a sighted father

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:21:21 UTC 2017

 Sharing this post.

Hi there everyone.
 My sweet boy Paul is learning and growing every single day.  He is
developing his mobility skills with his cane, without sight.  Although
I'm ever so thankful that he is able to see light and shadow... it's
still a struggle to learn independence based on sound and touch.  Not
to mention that it stresses this Momma bear OUT watching him walk
through the city!
 He is working on a New Project.  Searching for Mentors, who have
overcome visual impairment and have worked hard to reach their goals
and have successful careers.  Please Share should you know someone
that could help and repost.  Looking to help my son be Inspired!
Although ALL parents tell their children they can accomplish anything
they put their heart into.  My guy is looking for someone that has
done it!  PLEASE send me a message to help my boy with his project.
Senora923 at aol.com
  Or reach out through Facebook Paul's fight for sight.  Thank you!