[nobe-l] Writing on the board

vparadiso92 at gmail.com vparadiso92 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:11:26 UTC 2017

Hello again,

I think this is a great point Heather. While there's nothing wrong with getting cited assistance when necessary in one's own classroom, unfortunately there's a little bit of proving oneself during student teaching. Also, one wants to show the cooperating teacher as well as the college supervisor that there are many innovative ways to present the material. Getting someone's help is not always the solution, although it's often the easiest one.

Warmly,

--
Valeria