[nobe-l] Real-time blind teacher chat

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:05:12 UTC 2017

Hello,
I think that a conference call would be great, but do you think that maybe we could get something going where we had a group on some sort of application, such as WhatsApp? If people have a way to communicate more quickly, then some questions that are more urgent maybe answered in a more timely manner. I love our mailing list, but I was thinking that it would be great for us to be able to communicate in more ways than one.

Sent from my iPhone