[NOBE-L] Help managing displayed content on a Mac

Rena Tuttle ras98j at acu.edu
Tue Dec 8 23:40:35 UTC 2020

I simply do it by checking each screen in voiceover every time I move them. I have limited vision, so I can check if I’m lost. You could open a file on each computer one labeled project and the other labeled private (use word doc and it should speak the name).

Have you done any distance learning, I’m applying for my first year of teaching, so I’m curious. I’ve done 3 or 4 long term subs  so I’m starting to get the hang of it.

Kindly,
Rena Tuttle

Sent from my iPhone