[NOBE-L] Help managing displayed content on a Mac

Chase Crispin chase.crispin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:13:50 UTC 2020

Hi Rena,
I don't have usable vision to see the screen. Does Voice Over tell you
which screen is in use when it tells you the document title? I can
open a couple documents and know which one has Voice Over focus, but
that isn't telling me which screen it is showing on.

I haven't done any fully distance learning. We have about 60% of
students in person and the other 40% watching live on Zoom, though.

Chase