[NOBE-L] Help managing displayed content on a Mac

Jackie Larrauri ixchel.jackie.larrauri at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:00:46 UTC 2020

Hello,
If you just display the window (word doc, presentation, chrome video, etc.) that you want visible, this will also work. I'd also be willing to help with extended screens, but the above method is what I've found to be most successful. There is a multiple share option on zoom that I can play around with as I'm curious myself and get back to you. In summary, when you click on "share screen", instead of choosing share entire desktop, choose the specific window you want to share from the list of options.