[NOBE-L] Licensing exam

nmpbrat at aol.com nmpbrat at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 03:40:34 UTC 2020

Hi Tara,I unfortunately cannot be of any help as it relates to Pearson or your specific experiences with them.  I am sure it is quite frustrating and stressful, especially if it could impact your employment.  With that said, if I were in your position, I would contact the Indiana Dept of Ed. and pose the question to them.  Since you don't know for sure what answer you will even get once you actually can get an answer from Pearson, I would want to know if there are potential options that the Dept. of Ed. can offer you in the interim, such as an emergency permit or something along those lines.  At least then, you can know whether there is a "plan B", should you not be able to take the licensing exam right away.  Just a thought.  I hope all works out for you and good luck on your exam!Nicole