[NOBE-L] Running Records

Ruben Rincon, Jr. ruben.rincon.jr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 03:05:10 UTC 2021

Thank you for the responses! Yes, I am a Braille user. I should have mentioned that.

Heather, I agree that much of the visual information gathered during running records assessments won’t be useful to me, but I have to do it for this grad course I’m enrolled in. Your method is one I’m definitely interested in finding a way to implement in my future work. Hard copy Braille is so much easier for me to manage.

Tara, your method sounds like something I can adapt in the upcoming week. I love your idea of using a numbering system to represent types of errors. I have a computer, iPad, phone, and Braille display, so I’m sure I can make it work in real time somehow.

I’m also thinking of borrowing my nephews and niece to practice on before next week. Thanks so much!

Ruben Rincón, Jr.