[Nyabs] NABS conference call

Kathryn Carroll carroll.kathryn.e at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:37:05 UTC 2012

NYABS,

As I explained to some of our newer members at state convention, NYABS
is a state student divison which falls under the umbrella of NABS, the
Nationals Association of Blind Students. NABS helps make policy and also
encourages coordination among different state student divisions. Anyone
can get involved on the national level in addition to the state level.
The NABS Community Service Committee (which is a newer committee) is
having a conference call. information is below.

It's time once again for the Community Service Group's monthly
membership call! January is National Mentoring Month, and Jermesa Lee,
the Vice President of the Florida Association of Blind Students, will be
sharing her experiences and perspectives on mentoring. The call in
information is below. Topic: National Mentoring Month: Ideas,
perspectives, experiences When: Sunday, January 22 at 8 pm ET
Where:(218) 336-3900 passcode 808277 Hope to see you there! Julie

--
Kathryn Carroll
St. John's University School of Law Class of 2013