[Nyagdu] hotel room policy

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Nov 3 21:25:07 UTC 2009

I'm sure by now most of you have read Mario Gwizdala's message concerning NFB policies are binding on all levesl from National to local.  I asked for clarification of this and since the policy is binding since it is a National policy, our affiliate and division are bound by the same policy.  So, we will need to abide by that policy in our division.

Marion gave me the example of Nyagdu having some event like a seminar and it would be a weekend thing where people would be sleeping at the facility or hotel or whatever, the national policy would be followed during that seminar as well.

Margo and Arrow