[Nyagdu] Don't know if anyone knows this at GDF

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:07:42 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all:
Guide Dog Foundation here in Smithtown has an Alumni Council and they are looking for new members to sit on the board. I don't have time for it. I wanted to make sure that the graduate of the Guide Dog Foundation know about this. Usually only way I find out about it, is on the Grad Talk List.
This might have with transparency, and having a voice as graduates. I would do it, but again, I don't have the time right now.
But I know Merry, Marion, and a few others are graduates of the Guide Dog Foundation. My opinion is that if it is not already being posted on the NAGDU main list from Jeanine Stanley then it should be announced.
Just again an FYI.
NAGDU/NYAGDU member
Cheryl Echevarria

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama