[Oabs] Tonight's meeting agenda

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:08:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Hope you've been having a good week.  Here is tonight's meeting
agenda.  Bear in mind that we're still "testing" this new format of
splitting up the membership and business calls by month, but I don't
anticipate this taking more than a half hour or 45 minutes tops.  We
will have time for feedback on this and other topics at the end.

A.  Meeting called to order.
B.  Officer reports.  We will go a little in depth on a few things,
like brainstorm who we might want to speak on future membership calls
(though April has already been figured out), and how we might start
hyping up our fundraiser.  (I have good news on that end, just as of
the last 5 minutes).
C.  Committee chair reports and brainstorming when necessary.
D.  Unfinished business/feedback.
E.  Adjourn and (Optional) round table.
E continued: Those who are willing to help Ryan and I test our new
conference number, we will abscond from the round table after a few
minutes once we have the codes read to us over the phone, and we will
briefly test the features on the new line.  This should take no more
than 5 or 10 minutes.

Hope to see you all there,