[Oabs] OABS Update: Budgets, and banking, and money (oh my)!

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Mon May 12 01:25:39 UTC 2014

Hi, everyone.
I do have some good news on that front. I received a $60 check from the
Lorraine County chapter for ticket purchases, as those of you with access to
our Dropbox folder and spreadsheet probably noticed when I updated the file.
Barb Fohl is sending me a check for $20, too; she accidentally sent it to
Judy Cook, who used to be the Cincinnati treasurer. In addition, we have
some sales from the Cincinnati chapter. At this point, I would rather borrow
from the affiliate; with the money we have right now from ticket sales, we
have more than enough to pay them back. I just don't want to dip into said
cash right now since this fund-raiser has not been concluded, and we have
already faced enough obstacles with it. (The Accounting major in me just
started to type out a lecture about unearned revenue, but I won't bore you
all.)

Emily