[Oabs] New member

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:30:59 UTC 2014

Brennen,

Again, welcome to the group!
To clarify Stephanie's message, since it may be a bit confusing if all
this information is new to you, she was referring to the Columbus
chapter of the NFB in general when she mentioned a local chapter and
its meeting time.  Our meeting time for this division is on the third
Friday of each month, and is over the telephone so transportation
isn't an issue.

You're actually emailing in at a perfect time, since our November
meeting is coming up this Friday night.  We will be hosting a panel of
people who will talk about the NFB's philosophy and why students
matter to the cause.  I hope that you will be able to join us, and am
looking forward to meeting you.

If you can make the meeting, stay tuned to the list for the call
information.  I will send it out soon.  If you have an IPhone, I'd
recommend just writing down or memorizing the 6 digit access code and
calling the conference line from the email by double tapping the link.
That is what Aleeha and I, as well as a few other members do, and it
does make things a bit easier.

If you have any questions about OABS or the meeting this Friday in the
meantime, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kaiti.