[Oabs] Revised board meeting agenda

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 00:18:46 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Here is the revised agenda.  I've just added in a new item upon
receiving confirmation that our new NABS rep would like to put a voice
to his earlier email.  Unless I hear from any of you that there is
something else we should discuss this will be the agenda I will follow
next week.

A reminder that while the members of the board are the only people
required to attend the meeting, it is open for everyone in the spirit
of transparency.  Should you miss the meeting minutes will be taken
and sent out by our secretary, as they are for the affiliate board
meetings.  Elif, who currently sits on our board, is excused from the
meeting as she is still home in Turkey visiting family.  I will get in
touch with her this week to see if she would like to share an update
on how she is doing with us at the board meeting or by email, provided
she doesn't see this and go ahead with it.

Here it is:
The Ohio Association of Blind Students
 July 30th, 2015 Board Meeting Agenda

7:30 PM.  Call to order.