[Oagdu] Chinese Bus Service: Shouldn't they be confronted asUber is?

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Feb 4 20:03:02 UTC 2015

I agree that race or sex is not a choice but to live in America is a
choice.  If you want to live here you follow the laws here.  You also
have a choice about whether you accept or reject others no matter what
your race or sex.  I think a great question was asked and, if anyone
wants to use that transportation it should be open to all.  I know a
woman from South Korea who has a guide dog so should she be denied
services?  I don't want to challenge anyone just to challenge them but
they can't discriminate.

Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053