[Oagdu] Education committee call notes.

meandthedog at oberlin.net meandthedog at oberlin.net
Thu May 21 14:14:00 UTC 2015

Hi Deanne. Luci came and she is really nice. She is laid back. She gave me
a good extent with
 MS. P. We walked down town and around, and I gave her the article abut
the movie they are
making here. "My blind brother" and we start shooting Sat. Since MS. P. is
and extra they
will be interested in seeing the article from the Cleveland Plain Dealer
about the movie.
She said she is seeing you on Monday. am sure you know that. Take care and
thanks.
She Hi to MR. Mambo. She remembers you. Me and MS. P.