[Oagdu] Changing subject line

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Apr 13 19:15:47 UTC 2016

As the list moderator this is a gentle reminder to me and everyone
else.  When the topic of the email strays too far from the subject
indicated please change the subject line.  If you need help to learn
to do this please let me know.  I am as guilty of this as anyone but
it helps everyone decide if we want to read the email or not.