[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: God Is With US

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Sun Aug 1 17:29:02 UTC 2021

From: Larry Perry [mailto:larryperry at performancepress.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Larry Perry
Sent: Sunday, August 1, 2021 12:11 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: God Is With US

  <https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=c5a4fe0e-11d7-4a30-9db9-0c065a7b36f6&a=1103316066373&c=6f49fc70-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a>

Letter from Larry

Sunday

August 1, 2021

Good Sunday Afternoon Everyone:

Have you ever wondered if GOD is really with us? I think many

people have at one time or another in our lives. Well read today's story

and think about the times you prayed to GOD and He answered but you

didn't hear!!!!!

GOD is With US

The man whispered, "God, speak to me"

And a meadowlark sang.

But, the man did not hear.

So the man yelled, "God, speak to me"

And the thunder rolled across the sky.

But, the man did not listen. The man looked around and said,

"God let me see you."

And a star shined brightly.

But the man did not see.

And, the man shouted, "God show me a miracle."

And, a life was born.

But, the man did not notice.

So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you

are here."

Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man.

But, the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.

I found this to be a great reminder that God is always around us in the

little and simple things that we take for granted even in our electronic

age, so I would like to add one more:

The man cried, "God, I need your help!"

And an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.

But, the man deleted it and continued crying...

Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you

expect.

*****

May God Bless and keep you and don't forget that GOD

LOVES YOU and is WITH YOU ALWAYS!.

Larry

NOTE: This letter is sent to anyone interested in receiving these inspirational notes. There is no charge and you are encouraged to forward these to anyone you think would benefit from reading them. If you would like to receive them direct, just send an email to me at larryperry at att.net and ask.

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

  <https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/letters/images/sys/S.gif>

Performance Press | 11464 Saga Lane, Knoxville, TN 37931

 <https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001sN5pmngK0k9o3NqMiSj7fA%3D&ch=6f4b0606-74b9-11eb-9d75-fa163e24df6a&ca=c5a4fe0e-11d7-4a30-9db9-0c065a7b36f6> Update Profile |  <https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice> Constant Contact Data Notice

Sent by  <mailto:larryperry at att.net> larryperry at att.net powered by

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=c5a4fe0e-11d7-4a30-9db9-0c065a7b36f6> Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.

 <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=c5a4fe0e-11d7-4a30-9db9-0c065a7b36f6> Try email marketing for free today!

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.