[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: This Week on the Bible Bus -- August 23-29, 2021

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Aug 23 02:09:57 UTC 2021

From: THRU the BIBLE [mailto:info at ttb.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 7:00 PM
To: mmoore11 at kent.edu
Subject: EXT: This Week on the Bible Bus -- August 23-29, 2021

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 This week on the Bible Bus <http://i3.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/header.jpg>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-j/> Facebook

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-t/> Instagram

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-i/> Twitter

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

>From the garden to the grave, Jesus never gave up on us. This week, partake of the grace He offered freely to us all. As we finish up in Matthew, may the cross give you hope in Jesus’ promise to return.

On Thursday, we’ll be in Exodus. What happened to God’s people at the end of Genesis? Where are they now? What’s God going to do with them? Find out now.

Missed the beginning of Dr. McGee's Matthew series? Catch up  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-d/> here.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Listen on air August 23-29, 2021 or anytime using the links below.

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-h/> This week on the bible bus

Matthew 26:23-75

Was Jesus ever tempted to quit—return to heaven and ask the Father to find another way to save us? He was tested in the wilderness in the beginning of His ministry, now Jesus was tested in the Garden of Gethsemane just as He was ready to give His life on the cross. Visit with Him there. (Airs August 23, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-k/> listen now

Matthew 27:1-50

Pontius Pilate stood at the crossroads of what he knew to be true and what the crowd demanded. He knew Jesus was an innocent man. Our study in Matthew 27 takes us to that important moment when Pilate’s actions fulfilled yet another Old Testament prophecy—when Jesus gave up His life willingly. (Airs August 24, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-u/> listen now

Matthew 27:50—28:20

No matter how many times you may read about it, the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ is the most compelling true story in all of history. Sit a little longer at the foot of the cross as we look at the events that happened immediately after Jesus died and ponder Jesus’ “Great Commission”—His final words on earth to His followers. (Airs August 25, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-o/> listen now

Exodus 1

When we left God’s people at the end of Genesis, just 70 members of Joseph’s family lived in Egypt. Turn the page and 350 years have gone by and now God’s people—likely a couple million strong—are slaves . . . but not for long. God didn’t forget His people but promised to send them a deliverer. And that’s a story worth our attention as we watch God prove Himself over and over. (Airs August 26, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-b/> listen now

Exodus 2:1-21

Humble beginnings often unfold into amazing stories. In Exodus 2, God blessed Jochebed’s sensible faith and saved her child from Pharoah’s soldiers. From a baby in a basket to an Egyptian prince, meet God’s promised deliverer—Moses. Follow along with Dr. McGee as he shows us how God used an imperfect leader to represent Christ and to begin an amazing story of courage, freedom, and redemption for God’s people. (Airs August 27, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-n/> listen now

Sunday Sermon: King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba

(2 Chronicles 9:1-9; 1 Kings 10:24) King Solomon was the wisest, richest, and most honored king of his day. His fame spread far and wide. It even reached the Queen of Sheba, who determined to make a journey to find out for herself if all that she heard was true. (Airs August 29, 2021)

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

GO DEEPER

Personal  ·  Relevant  ·  Biblical

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-p/> listen now

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-x/> Get yours here

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

Do you ever wonder—perhaps unintentionally—if God is really trustworthy?

We fail to trust God—just like the Israelites failed. In fact, almost every sin or wrongdoing could be traced back to something we fail to believe is true about Him. In Exodus, God uses the children of Israel’s unbelief to prove Himself trustworthy to them, time and time again.

Get to know Jehovah as a merciful, patient, gracious Guide who loves His children and keeps His promises.

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-m/> Find a Radio Station <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-c/> Download the Thru the Bible app

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-q/> Subscribe

Subscribe to receive This Week on the Bible Bus every Sunday

 <https://ttb.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-okkljuijhy-53567F00-trlltlht-l-r> Invite

Invite a friend to join you on the Bible Bus this week

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-a/> Facebook <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-f/> Twitter <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-z/> YouTube <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-v/> instagram

 address <http://i6.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/mailicon.png> Box 7100, Pasadena, California 91109-7100 • P.O. Box 25325, London, Ontario, Canada, N6C 6B1
 Phone <http://i1.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/phoneicon.png> 1-800-65-BIBLE (24253)  website <http://i7.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/webicon.png>  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-e/> TTB.org  email <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/emailicon.png>  <mailto:BibleBus at ttb.org> BibleBus at ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-s/> Thru the Bible

 <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-l-trlltlht-okkljuijhy-w/> ttb.org

  <http://i2.cmail20.com/ti/r/DB/B3B/605/120653/images/spacer.gif>

  <https://ttb.cmail20.com/t/r-o-trlltlht-okkljuijhy/o.gif>

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.