[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] Verse for today August 23, 2021

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:50:16 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio communities of faith, verse for today August 23, 2021

Second Corinthians chapter 12 verses nine and 10

But he said answer me, my grace is sufficient for you for my power is made perfect in weakness, therefore I will boast more gladly in weaknesses so that Christ power May rest on me.

That is why for Christ sake I delight in weaknesses, in insults, hardships, in persecution, and difficulties for when I am weak, then I am strong

Blessings….