[Ohio-Communities-of-Faith] FW: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-25-21

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:12:04 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io [mailto:committed-walk-with-Christ at groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Koppelmann via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 10:05 AM
To: audioourplace-chat at googlegroups.com
Subject: EXT: [CWWC] My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-25-21

My Bible Verse of The Day - 8-25-21
Luke 7:21 (NKJV) 21 And that very hour He cured many of infirmities,
afflictions, and evil spirits;  and to many blind He gave sight.
As I read this scripture today, it hit me that many people, including
most Christians, overlook the  large number of people that Jesus healed
from evil spirits (demons) in His earthly ministry.
We hear quite frequently about people being healed of leprosy or other
various ailments, or even  being raised from the dead. But how often do
people talk about Jesus “healing people from evil  spirits”?
Not very often, right?
But as I read this verse above, the Holy Spirit showed me clearly that
evil spirits are just as big  a problem as physical sickness. But
because people aren’t as apt to recognize an evil spirit as  they are a
medical sickness, they pass right over the topic, or even the person
with the evil  spirit.
Here’s a question for you. If Jesus spent as much time as He did
healing people of evil spirits  (casting out demons), wouldn’t it seem
like it’s pretty important?
And wouldn’t it make sense that we need to do the same thing?
We are, after all, supposed to do what Jesus showed us to do.
So, let’s make sure we’re looking at more than the physical body. Let’s
allow God to show us what  we can’t see.
And as Jesus did, let’s start being the mighty warriors we have been
called to be, not shrinking  back at the thought of doing battle with
evil spirits.
But instead, stepping on the neck of the enemy and crushing it beneath
our feet.
Mark 16:17 (NKJV) 17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In
My name they will cast out  demons; they will speak with new tongues;
Pastor Curt & Pastor Ellie

View/Reply Online (#8690): https://groups.io/g/committed-walk-with-Christ/message/8690
-=-=-
Questions, concerns, suggestions?  Contact us
Group owner
Email: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io
-=-=-
Group Owner: committed-walk-with-Christ+owner at groups.io

CAUTION: EXTERNAL SENDER Do not click any links, open any attachments, or REPLY to the message unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.