[Ohio-talk] Possible Fundraiser for Your Chapter?

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:47:20 UTC 2009

Thanks for a wonderful Idea Everett. I have an idea for those who have the
resourcefulness to accomplish it. I have a family member that is very adept
at getting donations from large companies like Best Buy and others like it.
All they need is you event information and your EIN and they usually will be
willing to donate to a cause...with some persuasion of course. I am
currently working on a set of donations for a drawoing in either September
or October. I hope this encourages some others to give it a try, it isn't as
hard as it might seem.

One other thing they might require is a letter on letterhead, which Barbara
Pierce has helped me with.

Good luck with fundraising and don't fortget to have fun doing it!
Eric Burghardt
President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo

Phone: 419-655-2402