[Ohio-talk] Fw: bus reservations

Mark McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Mon Jun 29 00:02:53 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Mark McClain
To: ohio-talk-request at nfbnet.org
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 7:55 PM
Subject: bus reservations

We are just a few days away from our NFB Ohio bus ride to National Convention. Attached is the updated list. IF you have not sent your reservation money in yet DO NOT send it at this time. I will not get it in time.Everyone on the list is still guaranteed a seat on the bus. Only those people who paid the reservation in advance will get the $20 back when they get on the bus. I hope this makes sense. Call me at 937-935-6188 in you have any questions. Make sure you are getting to the correct location for the stop you need. Keep a couple of peoples phone numbers on you including the phone number of the pick up place (for example: Denny's in Dayton). Try to get to the location at least 15-30 minutes before the departure time. I will be seeing all of you soon. Below is the secheule once again.

3pm            Hyde Park Community Methodist Church
                  1345 Grace Ave.
                   Cincinnati Ohio 45208

4pm              Denny's
                    1136  S. Main St.
                    Dayton, Ohio
                    937-228-2716

7pm            Holiday Inn French Quarters
                    off I-70 and Rt 20
                    Toledo, Ohio