[Ohio-talk] membership

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 9 13:33:39 UTC 2009

Did you know?
You will never get a new member if you do not ask.
No current member will be here for ever?
We can build the nfb affiliate up by declaring 2009 membership recruiting year.
We can start now  building momentum for the national but also start pushing the state convention.
Wouldn't it be great to have one of the largest state coventions that we have had in a long time.
I think if we think it we will get it done.
Why not ask a friend a co worker are some one you never thought of asking to join?
Richard Payne president Miami Valley chapter nfb