[Ohio-talk] diabetes study info in body of this e-mail

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 00:05:21 UTC 2012

Below is the flyer information for Ann Williams' diabetic
classes/research study. I had some difficulty reading the attachment, so
thought I would send it in the body of this e-mail to make it easier for
everyone to read.

Cheryl

Research Study on Foot Care
For People with Diabetes and Visual Impairment
If you have diabetes and visual impairment, you are invited to be a part
of a research study about teaching foot care to people who have diabetes
and cannot see well.  Sixty people are needed for this study.
If you decide to be in the study, you will be asked to participate for
about 8 months.  During that time, you will be asked to attend classes
about diabetes care in general, with special attention given to how to
take care of your feet. You will also have your feet examined three
times by podiatrists from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. And
you will be asked to be part of a group discussion about foot care. Your
transportation will be provided to all study activities.
For more information, please call:
Ann Williams at 216-368-1704
Or send an email to:  <mailto:ann.s.williams at case.edu>
ann.s.williams at case.edu