[Ohio-talk] Comment on an error that was posted to this list

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 8 18:31:22 UTC 2013

I agree with Kaity.  If there is a problem with an agency or organization
that provides employment, services and training to people who are blind we
need to hold their feet to the fire rather than stay away.  If we don't ask
the hard questions who will do it?

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053