[Ohio-talk] fyi

COLLEEN ROTH n8tnv at att.net
Wed Dec 18 15:16:23 UTC 2013

 Hello Annette,
I share your opinions concerning public attacks. What ever happened to talking to people privately about concerns when they are personal attacks and or they appear to be personal attacks.
I do have one suggestion for everyone.
Please read entire emails so you truly know what is stated.
Before you say that something isn't mentioned in a post please reread it.
This could have eliminated some problems for everyone. I know sometimes we get inundated with email and so we do not always read the entire message.
I have been guilty of the in the past but have learned the hard way that I need to read the entire email.
If you feel that something you have to say about a new idea should be posed just give the idea.
If you haven't gotten a response to an idea just post it again without all the oand! stuff.
If you have a suggestion for something maybe you could present it for consideration. If you don't get a response immediately it may be because something else takes precedence at the time.
Sometimes suggestions aren't acted upon immediately because they are not possible for some reason.
I am sure that those who receive suggestions make note of them and will act upon them when or if it is appropriate.
Colleen Roth