[Ohio-talk] Look and Listen Please?

Dawn dlanting at bex.net
Fri Dec 20 00:45:55 UTC 2013

Dear Barbra  this touches my heart so much  about the man jujust losing his
sight  I was in the same boat  when I first lost my sight  I was so confused
didn't know another blind person  I had so many
questions  and a nurse found you for me  how I do not know or rrrember  I
talked to you on the phone for a long time  I was amazed on what you told me
and all the things you do and have done  you were my hero  so what you said
about helping people with their blindness is what I think it is all about
being able to see my whole life  abnd then having allof my sight gone ina
matter of months  was really a adjustment  not knowing how to type or
knowing the computer  I think I am doing good  but messing up a lot  but I
am proud  of what I have accomplished  I now want to learn brail  if I can
do th8is I don't know  but I wil try   the N F B  is such a help  to me  and
I would wait for my tape of the brail monitor  every month to listen to it
that was a much needed help to me also  so I don't like all the bickering
and judgements  I just want to be happy and  learn  as much I can to be
independent  and proud to be who I am   a blind person who is proud and
happy  thanks for your talk years ago  and I hope that man can get some good
advice and help  thank you Dawn oh  I went to  my first convention  and only
convention in Detroit  and I ment J W  he was such a nice man  and I was
amazed by him also  and for Eric  I didn't know much about him  I was just
so sad first that you were not president  then we got J W  and I was sad
also  but I sat in on a conference vcall last month  and I ment Eric  and
listened to what he had to say  and I liked him  and just iknew the N F B
would be all right  sorry for all the mistakes