[Ohio-talk] Another view - I don't have it in for any airline

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 20 12:15:43 UTC 2013

Hello Colleen,
Thanks much for your thoughtful remarks.
It is true that some handlers don't seem to have gotten the same training as
others, and it frustrates those of us wo have dogs.
On the other hand, sme dogs are just more challenging.
In the Rizzi case, though, it didn't sound to me that anything unusual was
going on.  The flight attendant just didn't understand -- and that was why I
wrote the column as I did.  The only thing that will really fix it in the
end, I suppose, is more of us putting up with being out there and educating
the public, one person at a time.  It's tiring for sure, but eventually, it
works.
Be well, and thanks for writing.
Deborah