[Ohio-talk] Hallo-Sketti

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 30 00:30:19 UTC 2013

Thank you for your assistance.  I will read the constitution again to see if
I might have missed something.  Using the NFB seems to be an issue because
there are other issues .  Organization can do this if they don't use the NFB
name for a fundraiser or event.  Am I not correct?  I understand rule and
regulations but I get tired of elected officers making arbitrary decision to
do just what the decide to do because they think they know the rules and
constitution also.  NOT!  I just wanted to do something for our groups that
I belong to because I was cheated out of chapter money which kept me from
going to the National Convention this year.  I just did not want to happen
again.  And, this can still be worked out, just not in the NFB's name.