[Ohio-talk] Most recent Dayton experience and learned somethingabout people who help in airports

Delcenia Brown delcenia at prodigy.net
Tue Dec 16 00:49:46 UTC 2014

First, let me say I am sorry she had a bad experience with this airline.
Yes, I agree they should be educated. Unfortunately, I disagree with the
probably not tip. From my past experience I was told they are not suppose to
accept tips. However, I always attempt to tip anyway. Because I am grateful
for the service I did receive good or bad.  I have flown to Atlanta many
times and most of the times I have always decline the offer for a
wheelchair. Last March when I went to Atlanta I accepted the wheelchair
offer. Because I was tired from no sleep and flight cancellation/delay due
to the weather. I think they are always going to ask that question. We just
have to be polite and decline if we do not want the wheelchair.  Personally,
I have never had any problems at airport except after 911. I had a big
bottle of White diamond perfume in my carry on bag and was told I could not
carry it on the plane. Yes, rule of thumb, keep your medicine on you. It
sounds like Frontier staff definetly needs a crash course  on customer
service skills. I pray she will enjoy her visit in GA!
Delcenia